Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Large Brightly Coloured Bucket/tub With Rope Handles...

You know the one....where can I get one? Few years ago nearly every shop sold them and now I can't find one anywhere (except ones from diy websites with postage that costs more than the tub itself! Or b and q who have a black one). I just want one to keep my junk modelling in!

ppp

Hi new to forum Re tubs find a CO OP food store they have them on offer for £3.49 a bargin i use mine as planters in the nursery garden kind regards Tonia

Hi new to forum Re tubs find a CO OP food store they have them on offer for £3.49 a bargin i use mine as planters in the nursery garden kind regards Tonia

Welcome to the Forum Tonia - useful info, thanks!

Now that you've made your first post why not go to the 'introductions' forum and tell us a little more about yourself? :o

Maz

Thanks everyone. I went in search of tubs yesterday and had no luck - CO-OP ones are the bendy ones with plastic handles. I will not give up on my mission though!

ppp

Thanks everyone. I went in search of tubs yesterday and had no luck - CO-OP ones are the bendy ones with plastic handles. I will not give up on my mission though!

ppp

Hi playplayplay

were the ones I linked to not the right ones??? or did the links not work?

I have got one which I store different materials in and they are really useful but I have had it for years but I think the ones in my previous post are the same as you described

Salm