Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Incredible Learning Journeys

Hi

I'll email them and ask, I had already asked if they could email me some sample pages as the ones on the website aren't very clear. They just emailed me back with a bit more info but no some sample pages or anything.

I was hoping someone on the forum may already be using the pack.

Kris

Hi

I'll email them and ask, I had already asked if they could email me some sample pages as the ones on the website aren't very clear. They just emailed me back with a bit more info but no some sample pages or anything.

I was hoping someone on the forum may already be using the pack.

Kris

hi i see what you mean not very clear , looks good pack but very costly if you don't use it.

Hi

Thanks for your replies, the Learning Story book looks really good. I certainly haven't seen anything like this from Essex County Council (maybe I haven't been looking in the right places!!).

Kris

Hi

This is the extra info that was supplied when I contacted them

Long term planning is about your beliefs about how children can be supported to achieve their potential and how you will improve outcomes for children. Therefore we have included a sample EYFS policy laying out beliefs about children's learning and development linked to EYFS. We have also included information about areas of continuous provision and how they support learning and development, including suggestions for areas of provision and the resources to include in them (these include photos). We have provided suggestions for over threes and under threes. This is because initially you will use your basic provision to support children's learning and development and will add to that depending on what the children are trying to learn, know about, understand etc.

We have also included a sheet to be used in the long term to complete based on children's predictable interests to keep ready for when the children are demonstrating that area of interest to staff and/or parents

The pack has been put together in a user friendly format that includes completed examples of all documentation for under 3s and over 3s (although the forms are exactly the same) and can be used at staff meetings and in training or dipped into when needed. This includes information on how to make significant observations and setting up children's journals as well as how to make links to development matters in EYFS

Kris

I like the Southampton one. I have saved it and will adapt a couple of the pages when I meet the parents on the home visits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)