Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Policy

I do hope I've got this right - it has taken several attempts.

I am currently working on a new Early Years Policy for our nursery and Foundation stage class with the EYFS Manager and I wonder if anyone out there has already done all the hard work? and is willing to post a copy on this site - or suggest where I might look - I don't and won't be able to copy it word for word but it will give us a starting point - just headings would give us a leg up -

thanks

g

oo dunno if it was from tes, I can't remember but I've got one email me at.... Please PM Carla for info, Peggy

I am currently working on a new Early Years Policy for our nursery and Foundation stage class with the EYFS Manager and I wonder if anyone out there has already done all the hard work? and is willing to post a copy on this site - or suggest where I might look - I don't and won't be able to copy it word for word but it will give us a starting point - just headings would give us a leg up -

thanks

g

Hi Glynnis, I've moved this into the policy section for you which may result in even more responses.

Curriculum wasn't necessarily the 'wrong' area to post this so well done for persevering with your attempts. :o

Peggy

There is one on here too - HERE :o

Just wanted to say a great big thank you we have used your policy as a starting point adjusting where required to fit our provision and adding a few bits - it now sits on the heads desk awainting her approval - many, many thanks you saved two staff members spending their precious Easter Break recreating the wheel

Have a great Easter

g

Hi Glynnis, I've moved this into the policy section for you which may result in even more responses.

Curriculum wasn't necessarily the 'wrong' area to post this so well done for persevering with your attempts. :o

Peggy

Peggy

where is the Policy section? I'm sorry but I can't locate it.. but as you will see we have managed to use Shiny's policy as a starting point - I just knew that someone out there would help -its great to know that there are so many caring, knowledgable and sharing 'friends' out there

thank you all

g

The EYFS policy on the TES website was fab - I "borrowed" it and adapted it to make it our own with only a little bit of tweaking needed for out school setting!

• 3 weeks later...

thanks

g

i got mine from TES online too and just edited it to suit my setting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)