Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Staff Appraisals Form

Appraisal_Form_X_Pre_school.doc

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm hoping someone will move it if not.

I wanted to give something back to the forum, as you've all been so kind in answering my questions. The attached form is a combination of two forms I found on here, with some changes of my own. I'm planning to use it for staff appraisals next term (I'm committee chair), hope some others find it useful.

Great form korkycat. I am always looking for new ideas for apprasals. I do one a term for my staff so coming up with something diffrent becomes a challenge.

Thanks for sharing.

Sally

Thank you for your form, I will use it, saves me a job as I was going to create my own.

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...
Guest ajhanes2001

Fantastic - many thanks, we've also been trying to find a better form than the current one.

Just one bit of feedback from now having used it, when you print it out, make sure the section to be filled in during the appraisal is separate from the section the appraisee fills out, otherwise it's really hard to refer back to what they've written.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)