Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Willy Wonka Topic

I am starting a topic based on willy wonka and the chocolate factory. Does anyone have any ideas for literacy or numeracy activities for FS2 children linked to sweets/chocolate etc????

Thanks

Kerry x

Edited by Guest

Hi Kerry and welcome to te forum - how about ice cream playdough - we had this activity outside last year - yoghurt pots with strawberry, lemon and of course chocolate playdough - lovely smells.

Dot

welcome from me too - there was a thread a while ago about chocolate playdough and it also gave pictures of chocolates spheres, pyramids, fingers etc for the children to make - sorry dont know how to link you to this but sure someone else will

You could do a taste test to see which sort of chocolate was everyone's favourite - lots of counting, graph making etc! Could you make some easter eggs - I know lakeland do the moulds. The children could write up their recipes/ingredients list and method etc. Yum!

Welcome to the Forum, Kerry - I hope you make yourself at home!

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

Thanks for the welcome messages and all the ideas, I'm definitley going to make some chocolate playdough, just hope they don't all eat it! :-) x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)