Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Story Books Written In Italian

Hi there,

I'm looking for stories written in Italian! The school I am in at the moment is due to have a languages week in a couple of weeks and I would like to do something that they haven't seen before!

One book I am keen to find is from the Geronimo Stilton series - his website is in Italian but the books on Amazon are in English!

Does anyone know where I can find some?

(Apologies if this doesn't make sense the brain is re-adjusting into English after reading through my Italian language books!)

Thanks for the ideas - much appreciated!

I had a look on Amazon - unfortunately they don't have an Italian site but do have a Spanish one as well as the German one. Thanks for the link to ebay - have spotted a couple which could be useful.

I did go into my local Waterstones and asked if they were able to get hold of any - they do but it takes ages! I was also very helpfully tipped off that Blackwells in Oxford have a large section of children's books in foreign languages! I've just phoned them and managed to find what I am after and you can also pay for books over the phone and they post them off to you to arrive the next day! The only downside is that if they haven't got a book you want they can order it but it will take three weeks - sounds like a trip I could take myself! If only!!!

Blackwells also have a website http://bookshop.blackwell.co.uk/jsp/welcome.jsp

Thanks again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)