Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Weather & Nature

hiya,

our topic is now growth & nature (4 weeks) we've divided the 4 weeks into sub catergories of weather, flowers & plants, animals (and one other which I seem to have forgot)

can anyone think of any activites for the weather planning?? for 18m-2 yr olds

thanks

x

We have a lovely book - complete with coloured ribbons - would be perfect for that age group - it's called 'What makes a Rainbow?'

What about growing cress - easy!

Are you rural or town - we are lucky enough to have a farmer close by who always brings a lamb to visit in spring - just lovely!

Sure I can think of lots more ideas - but must get of this PC and out of this forum and DO SOME WORK!!!

sunnyday

thanks sunnyday - sorry to keep u from ur work!!

they sound great, if u think of any more let me know

x

We have a lovely book - complete with coloured ribbons - would be perfect for that age group - it's called 'What makes a Rainbow?'

What about growing cress - easy!

Are you rural or town - we are lucky enough to have a farmer close by who always brings a lamb to visit in spring - just lovely!

Sure I can think of lots more ideas - but must get of this PC and out of this forum and DO SOME WORK!!!

sunnyday

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)