Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hiring Of Staff!

Sorry that speaking to your tutor hasn't really helped in sorting this assignment out! As I think I might have mentioned to you, make it up to get through it. SHHH did I just say that?!

Good luck with that application!

Hi Holly ( my DPP buddy!)

Was going fine on the other parts of the assignment until tutor mentioned all this to me today! Was happily making it up as I went along ( did i say that??!¬!)as I thought it was to be an appendix (must admit it never actually said appendix...but didnt dream I would have to do a word count on it). Then asked her if 1700 words was too detailed but got no reply....she just said I didnt have to count headings, titles, KUW, CLL etc but not sure thats going to make that much difference. :oxD:(

Would love to advertise myself but darent after what I have told you lot about my committee!!! Give you a clue...East midlands??!!! (and no not birmingham, derby or leicester)...ssshhhhhh! someone maybe listening!

they both look fine marley..

you could put a comment that in line with the EYFS the weekly one could/would be filled in daily using children interests , and enhancements added by the staff ensure curriculum coverage. which in essence is how we did the planning since Sept.

(and the monthly one changed according to the children's interests)

Inge

Thanks for that Inge. Will add that on.

I would def add about EYFS and it's ethos - I might even point out this is a 'paper exercise' as we no longer plan in this method blah, blah, blah....but not too many words!!!!!!!!

Like you I did my Diplma during 'a change' they had just introduced the 0-3 we should have been the first lot of practitioners to have been trained using it..... but our college seemed to just ignore it. - I was told ~quote "not to bother with that nonsense" My diploma had an exam at end and guess what - all questions were geared around 0-3 and as a group we did terrible with over half the group failing exam ( fortunately for me I like reading and had researched it myself)

xxx