Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Some Advice Please

velvet

Thanks for that about the nitty gritty I do have one of those and find them brilliant on my 2 girls. I didn't know about the prescription thing so I'll look into that thanks.

Anyway update :- child had lotion on hair yesterday and aupair said when washed and combed through last night nothing was found. I could still see eggs and nits and then saw a live lice!! I managed to contact parent this time and explain and said either lotion didn't work (the lice were resistant too it) or since doing that child had come into contact with some else in family who had lice or eggs are hatching. Parent was really apologetic and kept saying sorry for how long its been going on, I offered to do child’s hair with my nitty gritty (and she said yes and sent me a e-mail saying so so I can print it out for my records). I must admit though even the nitty gritty wasn't getting them all out hair is very fine) so I had to do some with my nails. Parent has said she will keep doing over the next few days (I don't have child now till Monday) and do the rest of family to try and get it stopped once and for all.

So fingers crossed we may get to the bottom of it this time. parent sounded quite embarrassed for how long it had been going on and relieved when I offered to comb through. They kept thanked me for being so patient and understanding with them!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)