Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Forum Junkies!

i think i am officially addicted to this site!!! sat surrounded by files, books and course work but too nosey to keep out of here!! by the sounds of things im not the only one!! who should really be doing their sef/planning/studying !!!!!? i find my self logging on every 5 minutes at work!!! aam i on the road to ruin i ask myself!!!!!!!!! just glad ive just been inspected!!!!!

Join the club! Didn't someone warn you after your first post that you'd soon be as addicted as the rest of us!?!

No Cait, we didn't! I think we've failed jaycooks here - how remiss of us not to mention it! :o

Maz

Ah, so we sold her a pup. Oh well

should come with a warning!!!!! see ive stopped writing my assignment again now!!!!! still this is more interesting than current legislation in the childcare arena!!!!!!

No we just all like to multi task and know whats going on everywhere.

As for what else we might do- watch the dreaded soaps, have tidy houses, be up to date with paperwork, heaven knows what we would do.

I am always being told by colleagues at school that I spend too much time in front of the computer and on the forum. If only they realised its social as well as work related :o

Well ... I should be ..

Finishing my SEF

Writing a risk assessment for the new woodwork area I'm starting on Monday (not leaving that 'til last minute then!)

Doing pile of ironing

Cooking tea for me and him

Sewing name labels into school uniform

Not to mention tidying, putting washing away, hoovering ...

A bit rubbish really

Hey ho

pw1

I agree this site should come with a warning!!

Myself and 5 other Managers hve spent the last week reviewing our policies, I cant tell you how helpful this site has been. I called it the best site in the world..............I got some strange looks and one of our other managers asked "have you looked at the Radley handbag site love??" I clearly need to get out more!!!!!!!!!!!

If I wasnt on here now..................I'd be having withdrawal symptoms!!!

Hey,

can we have a support group? ... it could be just for people who are FSF addicts. It'd be really good. we could all talk about our problems and our worries and we could all be there to support each other and if something really nice hapened we could all be pleased for each other ... ah ... just spotted a flaw in my idea!!!