Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Total Lunar Eclipse

mundia

Hi there. Tonight sees the second total lunar eclipse of 2004.

There wont be another visisble from the UK until 2007, so make the most of it, although the weather isnt promising any favours, and err, its in the middle of the night!

Starts about 1ish in the morning with totality around 3am-4am.....if you get to see it, it should be a good one!

Oh Mundia its soooooooooo good to have you back with your insites of whats happening in the world, :D have to say though probably wont see it as will be in the land of the nod by then, :o plus weather is forcast for severe gales xD

Hi Mundia

I made a note on my calendar about the total eclipse but missed it!! :o I marked the 28th - but I thought it was tonight!! xD I quickly popped in to see postings yesterday morning but obviously missed yours telling us when it was exactly. Did you see it?

Sue J

PS welcome back

Sue J, oops, yes i should have thought when I added the date to the calendar to have added it for the 27th since it was in the middle of the night! We did catch a glimpse at around 4am and it was pretty amazing but it was only a few minutes.

so 2007 it is then.