Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Arrived!

OFSTED CAME 2DAY AW 9AM KNOK ON THE DOOR!! Was awful like she ws asking me all questions under the sun.I was on my own when she was observing me so got asked all the questions aw so glad its over .She said we worked well and was really good with the children-outdoors open etc-she asked a lot of questions and watched the children a lot looked at our planning glad it out d way hows ur ofsteds going!!!

OFSTED CAME 2DAY AW 9AM KNOK ON THE DOOR!! Was awful like she ws asking me all questions under the sun.I was on my own when she was observing me so got asked all the questions aw so glad its over .She said we worked well and was really good with the children-outdoors open etc-she asked a lot of questions and watched the children a lot looked at our planning glad it out d way hows ur ofsteds going!!!

Well I'll bet you're glad that's out of the way? When do you get your feedback? Do you know what your outcome is yet?

Well done!

Maz

hpoe it went well! we had ours last mon so i know how you feel!!! i was so releived i overdid the red wine!! had a hangover all next day but still had a big smile on my face!! its such a releive when it goes well and its all over!

hpoe it went well! we had ours last mon so i know how you feel!!! i was so releived i overdid the red wine!! had a hangover all next day but still had a big smile on my face!! its such a releive when it goes well and its all over!

just read this back and judging by typos ive had a bit too much wine again!!!

lol i hope none of my work use this site ha!!!but last time ofsted came they were over ratio so got inadeqaute and because we only have a manager and no deputy manager we got inadequte because its a legal requirement to have a deputy manager!!they said all the staff were good though and worked really well with the children hated all the questions i got asked glad dey nt coming bak 4 anuva year though what a day lol!!! xD:o