Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inpection

hi every one, had reinspection yesterday!!

we wernt due til march- last inspection/inspector from hell was only 5 month ago!!!

same one turned up (i had complained about her and had comments revoked after investigation!!

first thing i said to her after picking myself up of the floor! was y!our not meant to be here yet!!" oops get her back up already!!

surprisingly she was very nice! must have had a personality transplant!! was pleased with outcome, she recognised all the hard work and commended us on SEF and continuous improvement!!!! not due now for 4 years!!! was on a high all night and that extra glass of red has made me suffer today!!!!

Congtratulations, jaycooks!

Imagine what it must have been like for her walking back into your setting to re-inspect after you had complained about her! So pleased to hear it went well - 4 years is a long time to wait for the next inspection. But I'm sure you'll manage! :o

Maz