Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Photos Of Classroom Environments

Hi all,

I have recently moved into Foundation and I am looking to make my classroom look more 'early years friendly' (I used to be in key stage 1). I was wondering whether anyone would mind sharing photographs of their classrooms/nursery/areas of learning? In need of some inspiration, any ideas greatly appreciated!

Tinky :o

Hi Tinky

A good book to get hold of for classroom environments is "A Place for Learning" published by Lewisham Early Years. I have't got my copy at home at the moment so can't give you the ISPN or full adress of where to get it. Maybe someone else out there has the details if not I'll try to rememebre to post details tomorrow.

A place for learning, developing a stimulating learning environment can be obtained from

Katy Elston

LEARN (Lewisham Early Years Advice and resource network)

Forster Park School, Boundfield Road, Catford, London SE6 1PQ

Telephone 020 8698 4500

eys.advisers@lewisham.gov.uk

price is £20.00 including p&p

its an excellent book, we were lucky to get ours free from our early years team

A good book to get hold of for classroom environments is "A Place for Learning" published by Lewisham Early Years.

I would really recommend getting hold of a copy of this too, it really helped me to think about the areas I was providing and how to enhance them xxx

Hi

If you go onto early excellence Centre Huddersfield they have photos of mock classrooms. Sparklebox gallery has some good role play photos.

Jay

It won't let me view any - keeps saying an error has occured???? ahhhh

yes i get that too tinky?? help any one please!!

I've alerted the wise ones to the problem so hopefully we can get this sorted out! :o

Hi all -

Sorry about the gremlins - it should be fixed now. If anyone has any problems with access to the gallery please let me know. Thanks for letting me know Carol. Sorry you had to make do with me - no wise ones were available. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)