Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Enabaling Environments Display For Parents

This week i will be looking at changing a Eyfs display board and would like to hear your ideas of what parents would

find useful? like? etc.

At the moment i have large flowers and each one represents the continuous provision areas such as Book corner,

construction area etc. On each petal i have a learning outcome and pictures of the children playing in this area.

Although this display has been really effective i would like some more inspiration pleaseeeee???

The title of the display will still be- Enabling environments!!!

I also would be interested to hear other Eyfs display ideas??

Bubbles x

Edited by Guest

How about lots of pictures of the children just generally being active, with labels showing which of the outcomes they are covering? Might make parents realise that when their child is seemingly 'doing nothing' they are actually learning

How about lots of pictures of the children just generally being active, with labels showing which of the outcomes they are covering? Might make parents realise that when their child is seemingly 'doing nothing' they are actually learning

Yeah i love pictures Cait.........any other ideas guys??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)