Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Freebies!

Hi as I was trawling through some random Valentines day ideas website (for children not for personal use lol) I went on a link which took me to a freebies website where obviously there is the usual junk up for offer but also some actually useful things such as a 2GB USB memory stick, some 'bath crackle' and free Kleenex tissue samples (medium sized box and x30!small packs) amongst other things so thought I couldn't possibly keep this to myself and would share it with everyone on here :o enjoy!

Freestuff.com

Lol it does look a bit daunting and as long as you have the time and patience to trawl through the junk you will find a bargain. Most of the offers I have looked at only want you to sign up to email subscriptions/newsletters etc

call ma a cynic but you don't get much in life for free. The memory sticks sounds like a good idea and we have had ours on order since way back in the Autumn term. We had a recent email (through this site?) that said the company had been inundated with requests. However, what you do get on the stick is a load of advertising that takes up some of that free memory space!!! With memory sticks getting cheaper and cheaper it may not be worth getting one from a company who will bombard you with advertising bith through the net and possibly through the post.

I am always dubious about free stuff as it ineviably means giving our your details in order for your information to be used by a load of other companies selling useless items too :(

I AM NOW GETTING OFF MY SOAPBOX xD

p.s. can someone help me down? :o

*huffs* fine i wont tell you anything never again :( and there I was trying to be nice :o

Now let's not be hasty! Imagine how bad you'd feel keeping something really juicy to yourself, ExtraordinaryChicken! xD Its always good to share!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)