Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Chat

mundia

Hi Started to load the chat bit but then felt all tearful again (see Reception post) and sorry stopped before I got a chance to say hello. One day when things are a bit more sorted I will venture into chat again but not today.

Nicky

How do you stay awake that late!!!!! :o

Its called SEF-itis, shirel! xD

I thought mummyspud might come along and give me some inspiration but she went off and left me all alone... :(

Not sure that I've forgiven her yet! :(

Maz

I don't know what surprises me more HappyMaz, the fact that you haven't forgiven me yet or that I would come along and give you some inspiration!!!! :o

Is it because I remind you of the children in your setting?? xD

I don't know what surprises me more HappyMaz, the fact that you haven't forgiven me yet or that I would come along and give you some inspiration!!!! xD

Well to be fair I have forgiven you now - it has been a long time since ten to two this morning! :(

And you need to take more heed of your horoscope - clearly you know more than you think you do! :o So at that time of night you were probably the perfect person to look for inspiration from!

Maz

She's not dreaming - I've seen it too!

If you go down into chat today you're sure of a big surprise!

If you go down into chat today you must open both your eyes!

For right beside the exit door there's a ghost that never was there before

You must be quick, don't miss this trick, because it won't stick around forever!

:o

Maz

You've probably had enough of us today anyway! xD

I've certainly had quite a fill of HappyMaz and MrsWeasley in the last 24 hours. But not cheesecake or skinny chips................don't really know why I mentioned them at all. :o

Please put me out of my misery, I really dont have a clue what you're talking about.

What ghost? Where? What am I looking at? (is it one of those mysterious picture things that you have to look at a certain way and that never look like anything but a load of blobs to me?).

I have met a real ghost by the way..