Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Training Resources

Hi. Can anyone help me? I am trying to find out about purchasing training packages of short courses. Someone has told me that PLA have some. Does anyone know what they are like?

Hi Ratts - what sort of training are you looking for? I'm not aware of any PLA ones that you can purchase, their courses are usually run by their own staff..unless that's changed recently.

There are some companies out there who sell packages but they tend to be a bit expensive - you might find that you could put something together that would meet your needs better - and we'll all help you! Which topics do you want to cover?

Edited by Wolfie

Thanks. I have already put together two - one on Planning and one on Observational Techniques & Styles (Both with notes and Power Point Presentations). I was just wondering (and being lazy!) as I did not want to spend hours re-inventing the wheel. I will go and look at that site. I really wanted something on Outdoor Play and something on Behaviour Strategies for Under 3's. :o

We have used the first company before too and felt it was comprehensive. I would be interested if you find anything on behaviour management as I really need some on that for my staff, specifically on dealing with challenging behaviour.

We have used the first company before too and felt it was comprehensive. I would be interested if you find anything on behaviour management as I really need some on that for my staff, specifically on dealing with challenging behaviour.

Thanks. I looked at that site but it doesnt have anything helpful. Looked at http://training-packages.com/ and their stuff looks good. I will try one pack as a starter.

Edited by Guest