Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Stranger Danger

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a suitable story for Reception aged children about stranger danger ( or not stranger as it more often seems to be in this day and age!). It is something that has come up with one of my parents and as we all know it's a fine line between creating an awareness and knocking confidence and creating worry.

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

PS Funny isn't it how the snow closes school and what's the first thing I think of doing!!!!

There's a great story called Rover - very funny - written from the point of view of the dog who finds his little girl after she's wandered off at the beach. Not to heavy for little ones but shows how frightening it is for parents and carers when they don't know where their children are

There's a great story called Rover - very funny - written from the point of view of the dog who finds his little girl after she's wandered off at the beach. Not to heavy for little ones but shows how frightening it is for parents and carers when they don't know where their children are

I agree, dcn. Very appealing but gets its message across effectively.

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)