Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Goop!

Hi there! Has anyone made GOOP or FLUBBER before? if so what are they like (e,g appearance and texture). I remember making something (which i think was goop ages ago and it kind of set, but then ran through your fingers when you held it!! is this right? ive searched the web for recipes but they are extremely varied.

Also! how do you all colour you pasta-is it a case of just addding food colouring. Sorry i'm having a craft crisis!!x

cornflower and water does the solid/runny thing - I saw a science programme on BBC once where they even got someone to run along a trough of cornflower mix to prove it's amazing qualities!!

Don't know the quantities though, my NNEB was the queen of making it so she alays got the job!!!

Children loved it! :)

Goop as others say is cornflour and water - just enough water to enable it to be liquid, too much water and it doesnt work the same trial an error works children love mixing it!

we colour pasta with food colour and leave to dry on a baking sheet, sometimes if needed we dry it in the oven on a very low heat, works very well with rice too - children loved the multi coloured rice instead of sand, feels very different.

Inge

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)