Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fun & Fitness At Haven

You can email them at support@havenfunfitness.com, give them the name and address of your school and they send you the log in details!

I did it Allylousie and they emailed me today with my logon details - thanks! :o

Maz

• 3 months later...
We recieved our box today, it's great!!! Lets hope they do it again next year!!!

We received ours yesterday! Not bad for putting a few leaflets in children's trays! :o

Our children have enjoyed playing in the garden today with the long scoopy thingies that you throw and catch balls with! Anyone know the technical term?

Maz

hi we received our box yesterday, full of goodies and a good pack away box on wheels, children have really enjoyed all the contents and being outside in this lovely weather, really worth a go.

That's interesting - they are the only things mine haven't bothered with!

We have a little group of boys and girls who are very interested in developing their ball skills - so this gave some much needed interest to an otherwise repetitive game of throwing and catching! I must admit I didn't think they would be of interest to the children, and wondered if the skills were a bit advanced for their stage of development.

Just goes to show that children prove you wrong all the time! :o

Maz

We have a little group of boys and girls who are very interested in developing their ball skills - so this gave some much needed interest to an otherwise repetitive game of throwing and catching! I must admit I didn't think they would be of interest to the children, and wondered if the skills were a bit advanced for their stage of development.

Just goes to show that children prove you wrong all the time! :o

Maz

Ours used the balls from that with the parachute - guessing which would go down the hole in the middle first

Ours used the balls from that with the parachute - guessing which would go down the hole in the middle first

Was this a parachute you had already or the one in the box?

Was this a parachute you had already or the one in the box?

The one in the box - ours has a hole in the middle - with a drawstring so you can close it. We have 3 now!

We didn't get to our target but I still had an e-mail from Fun & Fitness saying that they would send us something.... haven't got it yet but hey, they didn't have to send anything did they?!

We didn't get to our target but I still had an e-mail from Fun & Fitness saying that they would send us something.... haven't got it yet but hey, they didn't have to send anything did they?!

Neither did we LJW - but you get the box of sports kit mentioned here anyway, it seems! Enjoy!

Maz

Our box was due Thursday or Friday just gone and it didn't come so after the half term maybe. We got the 70% and we are getting the bonus item too, can't wait!!! :o

samfrostie xD

Mine came yesterday, including the pop up goal.

Unfortunately it was delivered late in the afternoon, so will look forward to playing with it after half term.

jackie.

• 5 months later...

Did you know that the Fun & Fitness campaign is running again at the moment? I saw the website was back up and running this week and you can apply again just like last year.

It's the same web address too - www.havenfunfitness.com. Definately worth logging on to get some more equipment as its so great for the kids!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)