Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Knowledge Guidance

Hi

I subscribed in oct 08 and have used the forums loads. The help and advice is really helping me with my job as a trainee assessor. I wanted to ask when the knowledge breakdowns are going to be available again. I have only got the unit 301 breakdown and its really helping me get to know my knowledge and where to link it in. could do with the other units though as am only covering 301? Any ideas when we are going to be able to access ALL knowledge? Many thanks for such a fab forum!!!

Hi

I subscribed in oct 08 and have used the forums loads. The help and advice is really helping me with my job as a trainee assessor. I wanted to ask when the knowledge breakdowns are going to be available again. I have only got the unit 301 breakdown and its really helping me get to know my knowledge and where to link it in. could do with the other units though as am only covering 301? Any ideas when we are going to be able to access ALL knowledge? Many thanks for such a fab forum!!!

Do you mean the one in the NVQ3 resource section?

I was wondering that too! Cause it's really helped me too!

I was just looking at them, and realised the last one was posted on Dec 11 2008? So that wasn't actually that long ago! So I'm guessing there will be more to come? It did say somewhere on there that all of them would be done.. I'm guessing that's just the mandatory units? :o Imagine Helen trying to do all 5 million units xD

Thanks Helen, they're fab! Just wish I had read the bit about putting your portfolio together before I'd started, it's got some really fab ideas!

Is there anyway a link could be pinned to the top of the NVQ forum? I only found the NVQ3 resources by accident when looking for recipes! :(

Mrs Weasley

Is there anyway a link could be pinned to the top of the NVQ forum? I only found the NVQ3 resources by accident when looking for recipes! xD

Some members are incredibly demanding aren't they? :o

I just realised there's no embarrassed smiley! There probably is actually, I probably just looked right at it.

:( Perhaps I should run off and get Steve to put one in quick. :(

Just ignore me! :o haha

Can I really? I've never had anyone on my 'ignored users' list so you can be my first. xD:(

:( Perhaps I should run off and get Steve to put one in quick. xD

You shouldn't have told me! And then been like.. do you mean this one?! :(

How cruel!

Can I really? I've never had anyone on my 'ignored users' list so you can be my first. :o:(

And no, I'd cry! :wacko:

You shouldn't have told me! And then been like.. do you mean this one?! xD

How cruel!

And no, I'd cry! :(

I have an evil streak running through my thoughts but can never carry out the deeds I think up. :( And I don't want to make you cry so I won't ignore you. :o

Helen is the person you need to answer your question! :o

I did think that - but how do we ask helen questions?? thought she may read it and reply! Like you mrs w, i have found these really useful and really need the others!!!!!!! they help me when a learner asks me something and i dont know the answer - i feel really intelligent when i can tel them - for 301 anyway lol

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in replying; as probably know, Steve was 50 on Thursday and it's been a big four-day celebration here :o Lovely day on Thursday, huge party on Saturday, extended pub lunch on Sunday, and recovery this morning!

The next NVQ article is on its way.....the plan is to do one each month. Just the mandatory ones, I think. Thanks for the feedback; I never know whether or not anyone finds them in the least useful so it's good to know some people read them!

Hi Rubie -

Just for your info, you can always contact individual members by PMing them (just click on their username whenever you see it and you'll see a little link in their profile that says 'Send Message'. :o

The NVQs are an awkward thing really - we had a complete set of all the mandatory units completed and available a couple of years ago - then they re-structured the NVQ, which made them all redundant. Since then we've been trying to re-write them, but each unit takes quite a time to complete. What I think I might need to do is lock Helen in a room and only feed her each time she pushes a new article under the door.

Yes, I think that might work...

Hi Rubie -

Just for your info, you can always contact individual members by PMing them (just click on their username whenever you see it and you'll see a little link in their profile that says 'Send Message'. :o

The NVQs are an awkward thing really - we had a complete set of all the mandatory units completed and available a couple of years ago - then they re-structured the NVQ, which made them all redundant. Since then we've been trying to re-write them, but each unit takes quite a time to complete. What I think I might need to do is lock Helen in a room and only feed her each time she pushes a new article under the door.

Yes, I think that might work...

Hi yes definetly-i agree. I can't wait 5 months for all the knowledge answers - I have found them sooooo useful, its great!!! Lock her in a room now and tel her to get started - who needs food anyway??? lol. Thank you so much for replying and yes helen they are very very useful!!! You're a star!!!! Hapy 50th by the way steve x

Hi yes definetly-i agree. I can't wait 5 months for all the knowledge answers - I have found them sooooo useful, its great!!! Lock her in a room now and tel her to get started - who needs food anyway??? lol. Thank you so much for replying and yes helen they are very very useful!!! You're a star!!!! Hapy 50th by the way steve x

xD Poor Helen! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)