Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Assemblies!

Hey everyone,

we are just planning our next class assembly with my 28 reception children. We are basing it on Keeping warm and combining the story of we're going on a bear hunt. We have one lovely song but i'ld love any ideas of other fun childrens songs about keeping warm etc. ANy ideas! THank you Lib

Hey everyone,

we are just planning our next class assembly with my 28 reception children. We are basing it on Keeping warm and combining the story of we're going on a bear hunt. We have one lovely song but i'ld love any ideas of other fun childrens songs about keeping warm etc. ANy ideas! THank you Lib

hi stickney hear goes my first thread ! we keep warm by singing along and doing actions to " We bend touch our toes,we bend touch our toes where busy doing exercise we bend touch our toes, we jump up in the air we jump up in the air ,where busy doing exercise we jump up in the air continue with any other idea you can think of for keeping warm.......e.g swing hands, touch knees, hands on shoulders, hands in air list is endless good look ours love it .

hi stickney hear goes my first thread ! we keep warm by singing along and doing actions to " We bend touch our toes,we bend touch our toes where busy doing exercise we bend touch our toes, we jump up in the air we jump up in the air ,where busy doing exercise we jump up in the air continue with any other idea you can think of for keeping warm.......e.g swing hands, touch knees, hands on shoulders, hands in air list is endless good look ours love it .

I am too tired to think but wanted to welcome you to the Forum, bubblybee3107!

Congratulations on making your first post - look forward to getting to know you.

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)