Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery World Show 2009 - 23/24 January

HappyMaz

So who wants my number :D

What you can afford credit, Mum must be paying you well :oxD

Peggy

You can PM me you're number too, just in case Mum is too busy dancing on the table to answer her phone. (But if she was doing that I wouldn't need to phone her, 'd easily find her, back to plan A, mum dancing on the cafe table, rondeyvoo (notice phonetic spelling) at 9:40am. :(

So anyway...are we wearing red spots so we can 'spot' eachother? I big red spot with our forum username in the middle? :o

I think a red spot - or how about writing FSF - on the NW badge thingy should suffice - we can have fun guessing each other's usernames... :(

I shall be wearing my FSF badge too though! xD

Maz

I still think its not fair that I can't go!!

Am gonna go into work tomorrow and lie down and have a tantrum on the floor, maybe the customers will feel sorry for me and book me a flight across!!

Failing that, they will just step over me and then the nice men in the white coats will take me to a padded cell 5 minutes down the road!! :o

Worth a try though eh??

I am meeting Mrs TiggyWiggy on the cafe at 9.30 am ish. Hope to see you all at some point suring the day!! I have put the red spots on my NW badge already! :o

Just a quick note!

In case I dont get on later, to everyone that is going HAVE A GREAT TIME!! :oxD

It will be interesting to see if the people you all meet, look as you have imagined them to!

Enjoy your day ladies and remember when dancing on tables, it ups your street cred when you dance to the imaginary music in your head!!!

Just a quick note!

In case I dont get on later, to everyone that is going HAVE A GREAT TIME!! :oxD

It will be interesting to see if the people you all meet, look as you have imagined them to!

Enjoy your day ladies and remember when dancing on tables, it ups your street cred when you dance to the imaginary music in your head!!!

So good you thought you'd say it twice eh mummyspud? xD

I've just had an email from the NW people about tomorrow - apparently they're giving a demonstration about how practitioners with no dance training can teach dance effectively to pre-schoolers. Now that will be interesting... :o

Maz

So good you thought you'd say it twice eh mummyspud? :(

I've just had an email from the NW people about tomorrow - apparently they're giving a demonstration about how practitioners with no dance training can teach dance effectively to pre-schoolers. Now that will be interesting... :o

Maz

I got that email too HappyMaz.

I've sent you a PM xD

Peggy

Have a great day everyone.

I've just had an email re the one in Manchester so hopefully some people might be able to meet up at that. Those of us "oop north"that is, although it is probably a bit far for those in Scotland or North Cumbria etc. to come.

I've just had an email re the one in Manchester so hopefully some people might be able to meet up at that. Those of us "oop north"that is, although it is probably a bit far for those in Scotland or North Cumbria etc. to come.

Well I wouldn't bet against MrsWeasley insisting we go to Manchester as well as Birmingham... but we'll wait and see what happens tomorrow! :o

Maz

I hope all of you meeting up tomorrow have a lovely time, we'd love to see the photos when you get back!

Cameras will be at the ready, mundia so we'll upload them when we get home. We may just need to obscure the faces with big red dots though, to preserve anonymity! :o

My laptop was going wonky HappyMaz!!! xD

Yep it would be great to see the photos, without the red dots preferably, but I would understand if they had to be used! Who would want to be recognised while dancing on a table to the imaginary music in your head????

When someone does get a snap of you table dancing, can you ask them to get a wide view so that we can see how impressed the onlookers are at your obvious skills in table dancing :o

When someone does get a snap of you table dancing, can you ask them to get a wide view so that we can see how impressed the onlookers are at your obvious skills in table dancing :o

I thought for a minute you were saying you'd need a wide view to get my rear end in the picture mummyspud! How rude. True, but rude!

I have checked the camera for battery life, and we should be fine for a few posed photos of the red dot gang tomorrow. Will upload them as soon as we get home and have admired all our purchases... xD

Maz

Have a great day everyone.

I have got my email for that too. Now I wonder if we will ever meet up on this one. I am sure we have tried for the last 2 years but none of us have turned up.

Beth

I have checked the camera for battery life, and we should be fine for a few posed photos of the red dot gang tomorrow. Will upload them as soon as we get home and have admired all our purchases... :o

Maz

I can feel another 'how much did Maz spend this time?' quiz xD !

I'll set the ball rolling with an opening guess of £87.53

Karrie

I'll set the ball rolling with an opening guess of £87.53

Karrie you must have been reading my mind! I'm afraid you're way off beam with your guess!

We had a lovely time, Peggy has the photo which I suggest should be entitled "Five Forum members have plenty of fun in Islington".

Maz

Way off mark on the money spending guess, but I learnt that Happymaz is a keen and mean negotiator and in the final moments of the day bagged herself an excellent price for a new play mat, well done Maz.

My last words to 'the gang' was that photo's would be uploaded by midnight. Shame I forgot to remind my body not to fall asleep as soon as I'd got the children to bed. :o

Had a great day yesterday, 5 of us spent the day together and we also met quite a few 'red dot' badge wearers during the day. In fact I'd say about 10% of the total number of visitors to the show were FSF members. Sorry I can't remember all your names, but lovely to meet you all.

I've had a lovely lay in, when I've had breakfast and got dressed I shall be back to upload the pictures.

Mrs Weasley, are you still EXCITED?

Peggy

Mrs Weasley, are you still EXCITED?

Of course!! I want the picture! :o

Yesterday was fab! And I don't think mum would've spent quite as much if she didn't have me and Lydia in tow! But hey, what are enthusiastic staff for if they're not for spending your money xD