Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Soap Flakes

Hi - have been to the supermarket today and wanted to get some soap flakes for my water tray next week and went to Asda and Morrisons and they no longer sell them. Havent bought any in a while as we ordered them from a catalouge at school but I NEED them for Monday! Where do you buy yours?

Ems

Hi - have been to the supermarket today and wanted to get some soap flakes for my water tray next week and went to Asda and Morrisons and they no longer sell them. Havent bought any in a while as we ordered them from a catalouge at school but I NEED them for Monday! Where do you buy yours?

Ems

Get ours from tesco and bought some yesterday.

Alison

Guest pamgreen

Ems

I usually buy ours from Tesco but they are only available in the Tesco Extra and I think that they are called Grannies Soap flakes. It might be worth phoning before you go just in case they don't stock it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)