Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Combined inspections

Helen

Hi Sue

I have a chinese girl dancing on a lotus flower that covers the front of my lower arm, so next time i am having the back of arm completed with a chinese dragon and the background filled in! :D

I'm so impatient I want to go NOW!!! June 7th seems so far away! :o

Trea

Just had a letter today from OFSTED saying they will visit in June/July for our combined inspection.

From what I have read on this site it probably won't be until about Oct/Nov!!

Now I've had notification I just want it over and done with - we don't want the thought of waking up every morning and thinking - Is it going to be today?

By the way, after having a personal phone call from my MP while I was shopping in Tesco, I have now received a letter from his secretary saying he has written to the Education Sec and OFSTED and WHEN they reply to him he will let me know what they said about the 'older' qualifications.

Sue J

Beau - Sue R and Trea

Thanks for your best wishes. For our last inspection (4 years ago) we were given the actual dates of their visit, now they just say June/July - I don't know which is worst ....... xD

I've got fantastic, well dedicated staff that have been with me quite a few years and my deputy is absolutely excellent (over and above the call of duty) so I know we will be OK.

(My deputy uses this site so she might be blushing now)

Sue J

Sues rule OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

Yes!!! :D

Have just retrieved our Inspection report from email, sent to me by my trusty comrade.

Very goods ALL the way, no weaknesses and one small recommendation!! xD:D:o Can't find a smilie for cartwheels ????? :(

Had to share with you guys!

Thanks for all the friendship! :D

Sue :D

PS have just been told to take out some emoticons. Oops

Thanks Steve :)

Just reading the report brought it all back.....Probably won't sleep again like the night of feedback! And I'd just about started to sleep normally after op.! :(xD No better reason tho' :)

I'll shut up now :o

Thats fantastic Sue :) - makes all the hard work worth it doesn't it!! :D:D

(Didn't know big brother :o restricted the usage of emoticons :( . Will have to tread more carefully now :wacko: )

:(:(xD

A message just popped up saying I had exceeded the maximum amount of emoticons, or similar, so being a good girl I took some out :(

Is it just programmed in somewhere, or does someone have it in for me? :( Conspiracy theory!!! :o

I'm sure I didn't have 10 xD

I have just had an emoticon play, to make the message reappear. :(

It comes up above the preview strip thus -

"THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND"

"you have posted a message with more emoticons than this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message."

So now you know!! xD

BTW, I had put in 20 in the effort (!), so it's somewhere between 10 and 20! :o

OK - I've just realised it is my fault.

I originally assumed that no idiot - um, sorry Sue... - would want to use more than 10 smileys per post, so I set the system up with a maximum level.

To cater for extreme emoticon addiction, I've just doubled the allowance. Let me know how much further you think I should indulge this troublesome condition.

:oxD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That will do nicely, thanks Steve :(

Normally, your 10 would be great, but, well, Celebrations need a little lee-way!! :(

Promise I won't use them all up again and cause a famine :oxD