Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Application Form ?

Hello all - I am getting to the end of a day of typing and printing and my fingers have stopped functioning !!!! Please can anyone help by sharing a copy of the application form they use for Pre-School vacancies . We always ask for a full cv but think we need to have something else in place - thank you - ever hopeful Dizz

OOOH Cait - my mistake - I am meaning an application form for a job vacancy at Pre- School ! Do I need to start thread again ( so glad I said it had been a long day!!!) Diz

No it's me! Having read your thingy again I see you mention a CV!

I've got a job application form somewhere - i'll dig it out - it will need updating I would think as I've not needed one for 6 years!!!!

If you click on 'full edit' you can just change the title of the thread to be job application form if you want?

Thank you so much - what a hoot ! Can you imagine Mums calling up to put their children on the waiting list and we ask for a full C.V then we will consider putting them on list !!! Thanks again in advance Lizzy

Thank you so much - what a hoot ! Can you imagine Mums calling up to put their children on the waiting list and we ask for a full C.V then we will consider putting them on list !!! Thanks again in advance Lizzy

Many Thanks Cait - fab , fab , fab ! Diz