Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Chat

Guest Jeminia

Saw you were all alone in chat HappyMaz and I tried to join you. Wouldn't let me though.....something to do with java. Will get number 1 daughter to explain this tomorrow and sort it out. :o

Remember though....the first sign of madness is talking to yourself!!! The second sign is......answering back!! Be very careful when you're all alone in the chatroom. xD:(

Remember though....the first sign of madness is talking to yourself!!! The second sign is......answering back!! Be very careful when you're all alone in the chatroom. xD:(

That's a shame dublinbay: would have loved to chat! The great thing about chat though is that you can't see anything that was said before you logged in! So my conversation will remain a secret forever. Unless Steve has rigged up a Big Brother style plasma screen somewhere else on the Forum and you're all party to my private thoughts fron the Diary Room! :o

Except I'm all alone.. anyone fancy a chat?

Since a certain MrsWeasley refused to make her dear old mum a cup of tea I'm going to make my own cuppa and will then be joining said daughter in chat. If anyone is still spitting feathers over the CWDC and would like a sympathetic ear I'll be all yours in about five minutes... :o

Maz

now shes helping with the bed !

actually we're watching Martina Navratilova... she's made of strong stuff!

Thanks Beth and hali for the running commentary: thought I may as well watch it for myself :o

actually we're watching Martina Navratilova... she's made of strong stuff!

Thanks Beth and hali for the running commentary: thought I may as well watch it for myself :o

Opppssss Hali what did we start. xD I bet the bed didn't get put up after that.

Beth

Im just in chat whilst Im pootling about ding 'stuff' So if you fancy stopping from spending any money, pop along and say hello...

Neatly helped mundia escae from spending more money - Beth and I are in there now....

I can! xD

Anyone fancy a chat? - am heading in there now for a while until my baked spud is .... well, baked! :o

Much as I can have a very interesting conversation with myself can someone come in and keep me company to prevent arguments breaking out? :(