Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

For Narnia

Inge

you're all very kind.............................i am starting to get very slightly nervous now, not helped by the fact that i got home to a letter from the hospital, asking to see me again on Tuesday, and as my op is on Friday, i wasn't expecting another appointment.Tried phoning the hospital to find out what is going on, but they had all cleared off for the day..........leaving me to worry and fret until Monday when i can try to find out what's going on :o

Hi Narnia :oxD

Just popping in to send loads of positive vibes and calming thoughts :(

Totally natural to be a little nervous but this time next week it will be done and you will have taken your next step on your 'getting well journey'

You have SOOOOOOOO many people supporting you, remembering you in their prayers and with you in thought I am sure it will all be just fine and I look forward to your return here when you feel up to it.

Take care xx

Thanks Inge for starting this pst I didn't realise the closeness of Narnia's hospital visit, so glad I've got the chance to say,

Narnia, MASSIVE POSITIVE THOUGHTS SENT YOUR WAY.

Narnia, Sorry to hear about the letter, how frustrating for you that you can't find out until Monday, all I can say is try not to fret over the weekend, whether you find out today or Monday, the reasonsbehind the letter will stay the same (hope that makes sense).

Big HUG

Peggy

Loads of love from me too, I haven't had much time to pop on lately but am thinking of you and when I get the chance I search for any news.

All the very best to you, soooo much virtual love and support coming your way honey pie. :oxD:( :( :(

As Nichola says your appointment on Tuesday is probably a pre op check to ensure you don't have an infection or something which will affect the surgery.

My son had one 48 hour before his last surgery. After all you could have 'caught something' since your last visit!

Inge

nope.........had my pre-op two weeks ago, so it's not that..........all bloods have been done, all checks made,so will just try not to bite my nails down to the elbows between now and Monday, when i phone them to tell 'em off for scaring me!! Thanks guys xxxx

Go do something really different to take your mind right off it. Bloody hospitals. I've got an annual check for a chronic condition in a couple of weeks and although I go to the same place and person every year I STILL hate it and they still manage to do things that make me very cross!! Rest, stay well and positive.

CX