Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reminder For Children In Need Quiz

mundia

Just a littler reminder that our Children in need quiz starts tomorrow. There is still time to send some questions in, Ive had quite a few now, some of which are devilishly tricky, but the more the merrier.

There'll be a few FSF badges and maybe even the odd very elusive FSF mug up for grabs so this is the place to be.. do pop along at some point and join in...

Ah its that time of year again! Thank you mundia for your hard work again this year, opps I forgot to think of some questions and I won't have time now having spent yesterday afternoon off back studying today.

Beth

Well done Mundia, I can just imagine how much hard work has gone into this.

One small question...how does the quiz generate money for Children in Need? I've obviously missed that discussion somewhere I know, so I'm asking on behalf of newcomers and others who have missed the thread! :o

Wolfie, people pledge to donate so much money for taking part in the quid either a lump sum or so much per question.

I've written a few questions but not had time to do any more but I can do if you need more tomorrow.

Actually I have to confess that I haven't put any hard work in yet.. most of the questions have been set by you lot! (thanks fr that!!)

All I have to do is coordinate it all, keep it moving and make sure everyone behaves themselves!!!

And it will be you lot that makes it fun, I cant do that by myself...

Wolfie thanks for asking that question. As Nichola said, I would hope that peeps joining in will put their hands in their pockets and donate to Children in need, but you don't have to donate to take part, just hope we have a bit of fun along the way..

Im suggesting kick off time at 7. IS that ok?

Wolfie thanks for asking that question. As Nichola said, I would hope that peeps joining in will put their hands in their pockets and donate to Children in need, but you don't have to donate to take part, just hope we have a bit of fun along the way..

Unfortunately I'm out tomorrow night...at a local fundraiser for our First Responders Unit...but rest assured that I shall also be donating to Children In Need! I'm sure that the quiz will be fab! :o

Unfortunately I'm out tomorrow night...at a local fundraiser for our First Responders Unit...but rest assured that I shall also be donating to Children In Need! I'm sure that the quiz will be fab! xD

And I have a quandary too - been invited to go to Ikea with a friend but how can I miss Terry Wogan and the FSF quiz? If I decline the offer will that make me very sad? :o

Don't worry, it goes on over the weekend too (and late into the night!) so you can join in at any time during then. I will probably pledge so much for each question answered - would like to know how many questions there are before I commit too much though!!

I will probably pledge so much for each question answered - would like to know how many questions there are before I commit too much though!!

Ooh well I've written at least 50! :o

Well, three, actually but I am thinking of some more! xD

Last year we did manage to keep going all weekend so being out tomorrow evening is absolutely no excuse whatsoever!!!!!!!

And Maz, even Ikea doesn't stay open ALL night!!!

Beau, it looks like about 100sih questions Im just deleting repeats and compiling as we speak.. and Im trying to leave THE most difficult q til last....

Unfortunately I'm out tomorrow night...at a local fundraiser for our First Responders Unit...but rest assured that I shall also be donating to Children In Need! I'm sure that the quiz will be fab! :(

It's our Christmas Fair at school tomorrow night!! xD

And I have a quandary too - been invited to go to Ikea with a friend but how can I miss Terry Wogan and the FSF quiz? If I decline the offer will that make me very sad? :o

Yes Maz it does!! :(

And Maz, even Ikea doesn't stay open ALL night!!!

Only til midnight mundia :o

But you know I don't like to miss out on anything!

Maybe if Mrs Weasley lent me her phone I could do the quiz whilst browsing round Ikea's market place... xD

Maz

do the questions have to be on a particular theme?

Sandie

Lat year the questions were all FSF related, which I believe we are doing again this year. My questions are FSF based, in other words the answers can be found within the forum. It's fun and a good way of 'active learning' about all that the forum offers. :oxD

What I did was devise about 10 questions, typed on a word document (with answers) and PM'd them to Mundia. :(

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)