Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good News

beth1

I have a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maternaty leave contract and its working with the 2-4 years age group in a playgroup.

Starts Monday at the place I mentioned in my previous post (see inteview). Although its is subject to usuall trials and references.

Now I need to sort out working tax credits again.

Oh I can still do my voluntary work with brownies!

Beth

Thank you, can't wait to start work again I have missed it.

Anyway I am going to be one busy Beth; working 4 mornings per week, studying for my Foundation Degree only 4 assignments to do, doing the Adult Leadership Qualification and being pre-warrarented assistant guider for Brownies.

Beth

Well done Beth: knew you could do it. Just remember your Brownie Guide law: a Brownie Guide thinks of others and does a good turn every day! :o Oh and can we see the photos of when you make your promise? They made me do mine at the annual Christmas Carol Concert in front of the whole District... I'm sure they'll be kinder to you though!

Maz

Well done Beth: knew you could do it. Just remember your Brownie Guide law: a Brownie Guide thinks of others and does a good turn every day! :o Oh and can we see the photos of when you make your promise? They made me do mine at the annual Christmas Carol Concert in front of the whole District... I'm sure they'll be kinder to you though!

Maz

I am ment to be doing it at the christmas party in 3 weeks time with 5 other brownies.

Hey thought it was Guide Guide Law for guiders?

Beth

It's the Promise which may be different for you "I Promise that I will do my best: To love my God, To serve the Queen and my country, To help other people and To keep the Guide Law". Members of the Senior Section have a further responsibility to be of service to the community, so you may be asked to add this, although it's not strictly necessary.

Congratulations Beth - I bet you are a happy bunny today!

Well done Beth! I'm sure you'll love being back in work.

I once learnt the Brownie promise, I still remember it as everyone at school was doing it so I helped them to learn it!

Thank you, can't wait to start work again I have missed it.

Anyway I am going to be one busy Beth; working 4 mornings per week, studying for my Foundation Degree only 4 assignments to do, doing the Adult Leadership Qualification and being pre-warrarented assistant guider for Brownies.

Beth

great news beth well done Camis

It's the Promise which may be different for you "I Promise that I will do my best: To love my God, To serve the Queen and my country, To help other people and To keep the Guide Law".

...by the time I came to make my Promise, I had heard so many Brownies make theirs that I was terrified I was going to say "and keep the Brownie Guide Law" instead. How embarrassing would that have been? :o