Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Eyfs Website

Guest lucyevans

Thanks for that Lucy! I think I saw a whole page advert about it in December's EYE and meant to have a look - you've saved me a job! :o

It wouldn't open in my browser. Does that mean my setting can be an EYFS-free zone? :o

I just needed to have a little patience, as the song goes. xD Looks like I have no excuse now then!

Thanks for the link, errr where has all the research papers gone? I liked the old one better at least you could find everything grrr!

Do you mean the ones on the CD Beth? xD Mind you I can never find what I'm looking for on any of the websites!

Someone on here is bound to know.. :o

Thanks for the link, errr where has all the research papers gone? I liked the old one better at least you could find everything grrr!

Nope, I can't find it either - and it IS on the old site! :o

Well thats just great, I need that to do my assingments this year! Although I am struggling to even start it (see ticker below to see how long I have left) but once started it shouldn't take long from me to finish.

Beth

Did it say in the EYE article why DCSF have changed the EYFS website? What was wrong with the old one. As you say, there's so much less on there and I can't find what I want!!!! Might add feedback......

Sent my feedback, quite forcibly!!

If we all send negative feedback is there a chance they will revert to the original format and content?LETS TRY!!!!

Well, so much for doing the feedback.... this is their reply (albeit quick...)

Thank you for emailing your feedback about the new website.

I understand your concern about the changes but we have in fact migrated all of the content on the current EYFS site to the new home of the National Strategies. It was not technically possible to maintain the previous EYFS format within the framework of the new National Strategies site. We welcome your feedback on this matter and are continually looking at ways to improve the usability and presentation of the content that we provide.

Please feel free to contact us for any further queries.

Regards

Monica Sharma

Customer & Events Co-ordinator

National Strategies

Tel: 0845 8501444

Fax: 0118 9182510

monica.sharma@nationalstrategies.co.uk

That's rubbish isn't it? Surely there are enough 'techies' on this earth to make it happen?

Hi,

A member of the National Strategies team wanted me to explain a couple of things about the new website. xD

Firstly, the old website is still there, for the time being, and I have put links into the old one and new one, on the home page of this website, so you can easily get to them. The website developers are keeping this old one available for the time being so that they can be sure the new one works according to plan and can cope with the increased enquiries.

Secondly, the main reason for the new design is that it has a more powerful search engine and it is hoped will be much easier to use and find what you want, once you have got used to it. I have to say, I think it's easier to navigate, and it looks prettier :o

Hi, I know I'm being dim but I can't seem to see the blank planning documents I keep hearing about. I've looked at the link above but am not the wiser - please help :o

That's rubbish isn't it? Surely there are enough 'techies' on this earth to make it happen?

The problem is the sleeves on their anoraks are too tight, and have cut off the circulation to their fingers which is preventing them pulling them out and doing something useful!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)