Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tuff Spot Covers

Hi there Kirsty. Sunday afternoon is a fairly quiet time in the forum so sometimes it takes a while before someone can answer your question.

I'm not aware of covers specifically designed for a tuff spot but could you use a large plastic sheet instead (presuming this is to protect it and contents when not in use?)

hi, yes thats right.

I know it was a little impatient of me....but I need help trying to find one on the internet to order. I have seen them before just cant remember where and its driving me mad :o lol

thnx for ur reply

x

havent actually got them to hand at moment chill, they are at work. but thank u x

hi Im sure Ive seen one in a TTS catalogue for £15.99

EY01034_small.jpg

We have the whole set up in the picture. The cover is very tight and has to be put on by an adult and the Tuff Spot has to be bungeed to the stand or it just pings off sending the contents all over the floor/children playing with it!!

EY01034_small.jpg

We have the whole set up in the picture. The cover is very tight and has to be put on by an adult and the Tuff Spot has to be bungeed to the stand or it just pings off sending the contents all over the floor/children playing with it!!

if I had the stand my little children would not be able to play in it so ill have to cross my fingers and hope the cover works with out it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)