Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday

JacquieL

Thank you all, as it was my birthday I took liberties with the glitter at work, lots of happy sparkly children, several extremely bemused colleagues and boss! Then spent the evening hunting a still elusive smart stick, it's in that 'safe' place obviously and no doubt turn up when I'm hunting down something else.

Karrie

Then spent the evening hunting a still elusive smart stick,

Glad you had a good day...I'm obviously NOT smart, what's a smart stick? Like a memory stick? :o

Then spent the evening hunting a still elusive smart stick, it's in that 'safe' place obviously and no doubt turn up when I'm hunting down something else.

Go and buy another one: that's the surest way I know to make something I'm looking for magically appear!

I always call my memory stick a smart stick but unfortunately I'm neither! I've already bought a new smart stick as I want to keep my work and college bits separate. I've also moved all info I had on the family computer onto the smart stick to sort through before loading it onto my laptop and being soooooo efficient, have deleted it all from the main computer. The downstairs of my house is now immaculate as I have carefully gone through all the boxes that was on my to do list but alas no joy. Refusing to panic just yet, but don't feel I'll be able to have a go at the kids when they mislay theirs, especially as theirs are usually found in minutes opposed to days.

Just waiting for hubby to surface from bed (he works nights) before I tackle upstairs.

Karrie

Belated birthday greetings aliamch..glad you had a good day - hope that stick turns up, I overheard some young girls at Uni saying 'save it on your lipstick'! :o

I went to visit my mum last weekend and was helping her to move stuff from her old computer onto her new one. I rang my husband, who came down a day later than us, and asked him to bring a memory stick. However, when he arrived he had to admit that he'd forgotten it. My mum fell about laughing at the idea that the forgot his memory stick and that maybe he needed a memory stick to remember the memory stick. :o