Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E123

niallybob

hi here i am again asking for help I have started course e123 with the ou and am rereading my tma 1 . not sure if I’ve answered question right.

Does describing my setting mean the whole school or just the early year’s units? I’ve answered as whole school.

Thank you

I would mention the whole school, but unless you actually work across the whole school i would leave it as just a mention. What they want is your specific workplace. The type of location, rural etc and the type of building old/new, how many children attend, how many staff there are, what are your opening hours, things like that.

Does that help?

when i did my tma 1 i mentioned my setting in general eg where we are situated numbers registered for and the social area i discussed the whole setting rather than the specific area that i work in and this seemed okay as i got a good score. Good luck with your studies.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Niallybob,i'm just about to start writing my tma 1.Bit confusing isnt it.I couldn't go to othe tutorial,i was on a first aid course,so just received the introduction sheet,but i must say it's taken a while to understand what they want.The e124 is even worse.

How are you doing with it?

Gill

• 2 months later...

Hi Niallybob, I am studying E123 and did my TMA1 in November. I would describe the school as a whole with the criteria asked for in the assessment guide, but if you are unsure, I'm sure your tutor could clear it up for you in an email!

Hi Niallybob, I am studying E123 and did my TMA1 in November. I would describe the school as a whole with the criteria asked for in the assessment guide, but if you are unsure, I'm sure your tutor could clear it up for you in an email!

Welcome to the forum GFHarris. As this thread was started in November it seems that Niallybob was doing her TMA1 then, at the same time as you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)