Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Oh Thank Goodness

Rea

Nothing to do with you Rea - sorry to hear we caused you so much anxiety! :)

I have to confess I needed to go out for a pint of Harveys Best bitter this evening after the stresses and strains of today though!

Hopefully no more downtime like that for a while - that's the first time it's happened in 18 months, and was due to a combination of unlikely events (which absolutely did not involve you or your computer!).

I thought I was going mad too! Glad it wasn't me! I was sure I'd posted on the software thread and then when I went back, saw it wasn't there! Thought I was going bonkers! Just relieved it wasn't me!

Thank god :oxD

your're back.

I cam back shivering form work ready to let you all know that the dreaded letter has arrived at school and could I talk to anyone? could I heck. I was on line most of yesterday hoping that the forum would be back on track and finally went out for the night. Came back home at midnight and husband glared when i mentioned going on line. (real passion killer :(:(

hence this early morning visit.

THank GOD you're back.

Help :( :wacko: xD my school is being OFSTEDed!!!!!!!!!!

I'm already binge eating -just nerves and tension.

I kept coming online all day and was starting to panic. :o What would I do if the forum disappeared?? xD Glad it's all back and feeling better now. :D

I was having problems at the end of the week accessing the forum. It kept telling me it was offline and I had to try several times before I could get in. Was this anything to do with the problem or was that just me? :(

I too spent all day logging on and checking to see if we were back online. It's funny how easy it is to become addicted to something. My other half plays football on a Saturday and so it is usually the time i get uninterrupted chat time. (How lonely i was!!)

Never mind, were all back together again today. Just like one big happy family!!

Hi Tinyone -

I was working with the site throughout Saturday and noticed you (and a few others) regularly checking in.

If the site is ever unavailable again (please let it not happen! ) anyone is welcome to email me for personal updates. Any of the emails in the About Us part of the menu will get through to me in an emergency! :)