Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mini Topics After Half Term

Just wondering how everyone is getting on with planning through the children's interests and what mini topics are you doing after half term. Would be interested on what others are doing with learning walls and interactive displays. Just want to make sure I am going in the right direction.

We are doing my body and then Christmas after half term.

Looking at how we use our bodies- lots of active learning....

Also doing lots of storytelling- using Pie Corbett training we had this term....

Mindmapped the topic with the children to see what they already know... so will go from there really.

Role play- a school at the moment due to the children imitating us and wanting to teach phonics.

I haven't got a learning wall yet....

we asked our children and had suggestions of night time and aliens, bats and foxes and snow. So we are going to do 'winter nights' and going to start a display on outside with a tree do one half day time the other half night and throughtout the 6 weeks get the chidren to add to it with nighttime animals bonfire night etc leading upto christmas with snow etc - oh yes must remember to get the aliens in somwwhere :oxD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)