Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E215

Hi

Just wondering if any others members are studying E215 , as I,ve just started on this the final leg of the Foundation Degree with the OU.

I'm in a slight pickle as when speaking to the OU support they seem to be ok with the fact I had changed jobs.

NOW when looking at the course materials it seems a lot harder than I thought. I've gone from being a full-time nursery manager to a part time early years + family development co-ordinator, pre-school committee member and mother!

Does aybody have any advice on Professional Development Plans as I'm now unsure how to develop this from my old one as I have been on maternity leave since then and the job change.

Sam :o

Hi

I did this course two years ago once you get your head round the course it is not too bad with the personal development i looked at it from a personal view rather than a work one which seemed correct as the course is all about personal development for example I put that i wanted to improve my communication skills with parents whic would apply to any job. If you need further information please feel free to message me.

Hi

I did this course two years ago once you get your head round the course it is not too bad with the personal development i looked at it from a personal view rather than a work one which seemed correct as the course is all about personal development for example I put that i wanted to improve my communication skills with parents whic would apply to any job. If you need further information please feel free to message me.

Thanks it's nice to know people are there for us when we need support, it's just the fact of finding all new evidence because of the job change on top of the actual work load.

Sam

I have also complted E215 and there is a blank PDP to download from course resources if I remember rightly

Cathy

Thanks Cathy

I have found that, just finding it hard to complete as I know work in early years outreach, with Ou say I could complete it. although to do so longs as if I will need to do some time at my pre-school I am committee member for which was not really what I wanted, as I rhought it could be done on my practice. Should of just stuck it at my old job until I completed the EYFD .

Thanks Sam

• 2 weeks later...

[

Hello sam,

Can you help me give some ideas on eyclo evidence i must have got in front of me but not seeing it probably. As i am new to this course and new to this web site.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rita.

Hi Rita

I'm just sat here and have found the Block activity grid's in assessment guide at the back, which i'm cross ref across to Ecylo's which should then help to put evidence in for your EYCLO's

Did you do E115 or credited across.

Which area are you in for Tutorials as I believe there are 3 students from my area who are new to E215 and the EYCLO's

I'll check again later. :o

Sam

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)