Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Code Of Conduct Policy For Parents

wellerkaren

I have just been on a child protection course were they stated that we should have a parents code of conduct policy I have never seen one and I wondered if anyone had one which they could share with me.

Thank you in advance

Karen

XxX

Hi Karen

I ordered the new PLA policies book at the weekend and although it isn't printed yet, they've given me a code for the website access to the documents. I'll have a look and see if they suggest one. In the meantime, have you looked in the resource library or done a forum search? Might turn something up!

Maz

Had a look at the PLA ones and no parental code of conduct......

Here is ours which was written with a purpose in mind so may not be exactly what is asked for, but may give a few ideas.. it is quite old now so probably needs amending or adding to.. we have considered a bit about collecting under influence of drugs or alcohol.. but could not find appropriate wording! it is in our policies somewhere though.

I think I found one on the forum and adapted it with help of others on here who helped with a lot of the content at the time...

Inge

Parental_Agreement.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)