Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nvq 3 Ccld

MrsWeasley

:o

Hi everyone,

Big big thank you to mummyspud for the help with the theorist block i had.

Got another problem now Event/Time samples for social and emotional develpment at a loss where to start!

Again child i'm observing has Cerebral Palsy, gets very frustrated when he cant achieve certain tasks.

I really am stuck where to start!!!

Need help

xD:(

Hi clarebearxx

Do you have to do a time/event sample or just describe the way it works?

When you mean you are stuck where to start e.g. written work or the actual observation itself??

:o

Hi everyone,

Big big thank you to mummyspud for the help with the theorist block i had.

Got another problem now Event/Time samples for social and emotional develpment at a loss where to start!

Again child i'm observing has Cerebral Palsy, gets very frustrated when he cant achieve certain tasks.

I really am stuck where to start!!!

Need help

xD:(

hi mummyspud

I have to do a time/event sample

I'm actually stuck on the observation!!

I've drawn up my own style time sample all I've got to do is fill it in!

I'm doing it on social & emotional development I'm half way thro' it think I'm doing it right??

just wondered if anyone else has done theirs yet?

clarebearxx

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, Ive just found this place and joined. Ive been struggling with NVQ3 CCLD since september and is nice to know there are others out there also in the same situation.

Hi everyone, Ive just found this place and joined. Ive been struggling with NVQ3 CCLD since september and is nice to know there are others out there also in the same situation.

Indeed we are!

Welcome to the forum.

• 3 weeks later...
Indeed we are!

Welcome to the forum.

Hi you nearly finish your ccld 3. can I have your expereance about the course assgnment and discassion. Please assist me let me know some important hints.

hi everyone, i have recently started my level 3, just curious as to how everyone else is completing theirs ?! do you completely finish a unit before you begin another or do you have more than 1 on the go at the same time , reason im asking is that when completing my level 2 i was told i should finish each unit before starting the next -but i am currently working on 305 , 306 and 310 !

Hi you nearly finish your ccld 3. can I have your expereance about the course assgnment and discassion. Please assist me let me know some important hints.

I have mixed feelings about this course - but I think that is mainly due to the way my college run it. I think the course itself is great, I've found it so useful especially when learning about things that I can then go and apply in practice. Good luck with it!

hi everyone, i have recently started my level 3, just curious as to how everyone else is completing theirs ?! do you completely finish a unit before you begin another or do you have more than 1 on the go at the same time , reason im asking is that when completing my level 2 i was told i should finish each unit before starting the next -but i am currently working on 305 , 306 and 310 !

I think it all depends on the provider of your course, pesonally I began by doing whatever questions I felt like at the time and then after about 4 months I began to work on certain Units. But if you've been told to complete one unit before moving onto the next then that's probably what you should do! :o I have to admit, I do prefer working on one unit and completing that before moving onto the rest, because now I have bits and bobs to do from all units and actually only have one unit finished!!! Good luck with it!

xD

xD i tend to carried away with the written work i think, i just find it easier to complete the bits i can, then go back to the bits im stuck on -resulting in 3 units on the go !, i just wont tell my assesor :o

i think there are only a couple of knowledge points i need to cover in each of the 3 units so im trying to knuckle down and crack them.

xD i tend to carried away with the written work i think, i just find it easier to complete the bits i can, then go back to the bits im stuck on -resulting in 3 units on the go !, i just wont tell my assesor :o

i think there are only a couple of knowledge points i need to cover in each of the 3 units so im trying to knuckle down and crack them.

that's a good plan though - I suppose it's better to move onto something you can do rather than spending ages on one question. Although, it does mean you still have to go back to it!! :(

Welcome to the forum by the way!

Edited by MrsWeasley

Don't you find that each unit also covers things from other units which you cross reference as you go along, and that assignments, if you write bearing this in mind will cover elements of units all over the place. When I was assessing I worked all these cross connections out and my students got a copy so that they could save time by including them in their written work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)