Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

The New Early Learning Goals From 0 To 5

Hi can anyone please help me i have been 20mins on different sites looking for the new early learning goals that are set out in the handbook. I have looked on the DFES site but cant find them where they are broken down into months. I have done a silly thing and taken my spare copy to work and left it there by mistake. I have a activity to plan and i need to do it tonight as i am been observed tomorrow for my performance management. Can find all the areas but i am stuck can anyone help me please! 0258 :o

It's in one of these somewhere

www.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/eyfs/site/resource/pdfs.htm

Thanks i have browsed through these for the last 20 mins and been on the site already but i need to find it where the stepping stones are broken down into months. Anybody know where i can find this without having the book . feeling stressed! :o

Hi,

thanks to everyone for helphing me ive found it at last! I had been on this site earlier in the afternoon but obviously not gone onto page 67 where it was. I had forgotten what a huge document it was compared to the small profile we use to work with. What would i have done without all your help i was getting so stressed out. Now i can go enjoy my tea before i start on the activity plan. Thanks again everyone, its days like today i realise just how many friends i have and why i became a member of the fsf. Thanks again 0258 x x :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)