Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What A Lot Of Talking!

It doesnt seem 5 minutes that we were celebrating 10000 posts. Now you're up to 14000. That's an awful lot of talking folks. :D

It's also an awful lot of reading for people like me who dont get in too often..

You'll have to get a laptop to take home with you!! :o

I agree, we have made a lot of posts!! I've just noticed I've passed 700, which is a bit scary! Still, it just reflects what a great site this is, and how much it must have been needed! Well done Steve and Helen for recognising it. xD

It's been great having you around, when do you go home? Not that we want to get rid of you, of course!

Sue :D

5 weeks and counting!!!

Unfortunately Sue, its the lack of working phone lines, and electricity, that cause the most problems, especially as we will be into rainy season by the time we get back. :o .

Hali,me too. :D. I just have to save all my talking for these visits home!

I went away for just one night and came back to 85 new posts since my last visit. :o Mind you, half of them were Sue's usual waffle so I guess I can discount them.................. :(:( :wacko: xD (She's knows I would never be without her. :D ) Seriously though, I never thought a site could become quite so addictive. :rolleyes: My typing has improved but I've put on half a stone because of inactivity. xD (The wine has nothing to do with that, honest guv. :( )