Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf Cups ?!

MrsWeasley

Thanks for that, just looked back at the quiz and seen the pics of the mugs and read about badges :o Now I neeeeed a mug and a badge :(

Will be watching like a hawk for next quiz or competition or something, or anything that has the possibility of winning a mug or badge xD

If something starts and I am not 'there' please will someone give me a kick :(

I'd like one to......when's the next quiz then?????? :o

That's up to mundia: she gave us the last one, for the FSF's 5th birthday

Children in need is next on the agenda: Peggy started the longest thread ever last year - wonder what is in store for this year?

We need to sweet talk Steve regarding mugs/badges... I must say I had doubted their existence! xD

Ahem!!! I also have a fsf mug, won in the famous 5th birthday quiz, which holds huge amounts of tea....well lots! xD

I also seem to have several fsf badges. I bring them to every training course I go on in the hope of meeting a fellow fsf member to whom I can pass one to. Not happened yet. :o

I also have a pretty cool fsf t-shirt. Unfortunately it shrunk a little bit in the dryer. No! No!.....I have not put on weight......how dare you!! :(

So if anyone attends a training event and sees a woman in a rather tight fsf t-shirt, wearing lots of fsf badges and clutching a fsf mug in her hand, then you can probably surmise that.......IT'S ME!!!!!!! :(:(

But Maz...ARE you Mrs Weasley's Mum??

Ooh sorry Wolfie - yes I am very proud to be Mrs Weasley's mum! Not that she's a Mrs, you understand :( : just an avid Harry Potter fan!

As David Frost would say when looking through the keyhole "the clues are there"!

Clever beth1 worked it out - I'd say she deserves a mug for her efforts but I'm keeping mine... maybe dublinbay could spare a badge? xD

Of course having your daughter become a member has its drawbacks: now she knows what I'm really doing when I look as if I'm beavering away over a hot laptop... :o She's at a bit of a disadvantage having me on here though: she can't exactly come on and moan about how awful her boss is. Well not if she wants to accessorise that lovely dress she's bought for my nephew's wedding :(

Well! I had NO idea!

Well it wasn't meant to be a secret: just that as Peggy says its better to be known as yourself rather than someone else's mum/daughter etc!

I felt it was important for her to be a member so she could be exposed to a wider variety of opinion and experience than just mine. In fact I have subscribed for two other staff members (although they have never posted), and I'm about to offer another subscription to someone who is just embarking on her DPP. :o

Maz

That's up to mundia: she gave us the last one, for the FSF's 5th birthday

Children in need is next on the agenda: Peggy started the longest thread ever last year - wonder what is in store for this year?

We need to sweet talk Steve regarding mugs/badges... I must say I had doubted their existence! :o

I still doubt their existence Maz!! (the mugs that is)

Aha just to set the record straight, the quiz was for Children in need, and fr those of you that werent members then, or weren't around that weekend, then you missed a real treat....

Peggys' wonderful thread was for our 5th Birthday way back in February.

In previous years we have had a limerick thread and a poem thread, each time beating the previous 'longest thread' (although that is getting to be a real achievement now given that the longest thread ever now is ...well...that long...)

So now is the chance to say what you would like for the next Children in Need (yes thinking ahead, a first for mundia...).. do you want another quiz, or something else... or not?

All ideas (clean ones anyway) gratefully received..

Aha just to set the record straight, the quiz was for Children in need

Peggys' wonderful thread was for our 5th Birthday way back in February.

See: I am fallible after all! :(

So now is the chance to say what you would like for the next Children in Need (yes thinking ahead, a first for mundia...).. do you want another quiz, or something else... or not?

• Someone (or group of someones) could spend longest time ever in live chat - speaking to themselves or whoever else comes along?
  • Peggy could challenge allcomers to make the the longest individual post ever in the history of the forum?
  • Wolfie could try to break the world record for making the most references to her beloved football team in one day?
  • Hali could indulge her passion for using the most number of smilies on the Forum in an hour?
  • Marion could try to beat her record for the speed with which she can provide a weblink for any topic under discussion?

But personally I loved your quiz last year: it taught me so much about the Forum and how it works, and I learned so much about everyone on here! :( But be warned: I'd be even more competitive this year - especially since I've gained my GCSE maths equivalency certificate and can count much more reliably now! xD

Forgive these ramblings of a demented mind: I'm desperately trying to avoid my EYPS written tasks :( And now my darling daughter is expressing her disapproval! :o

• Someone (or group of someones) could spend longest time ever in live chat - speaking to themselves or whoever else comes along?
  • Peggy could challenge allcomers to make the the longest individual post ever in the history of the forum?
  • Wolfie could try to break the world record for making the most references to her beloved football team in one day?
  • Hali could indulge her passion for using the most number of smilies on the Forum in an hour?
  • Marion could try to beat her record for the speed with which she can provide a weblink for any topic under discussion?

But personally I loved your quiz last year: it taught me so much about the Forum and how it works, and I learned so much about everyone on here! xD But be warned: I'd be even more competitive this year - especially since I've gained my GCSE maths equivalency certificate and can count much more reliably now! :o

:( Now which one shall we do.......chat? Or shall we do a different quiz this year?

Beth

I'm not fast enough for the chat room....typing that is!! I'm still typing a reply to something when the conversation has moved on to something different. :o

Ah! That's what I've dubbed "The Two Ronnies" effect - where you end up answering the question before last.... xD