Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

If You Need A Little Giggle Take A Look At This

That is so true and brings back an awful memory :oxD

Some years ago I had no choice but to use some toilets in a car park. Dark and smelly inside with the stainless steel loo's with no seats. I did the thigh shaking hover but to my horror, realised the sound of running water I could hear was me peeing onto the floor. I'd totally missed the loo and had to run like mad on my exit incase anyone came in and realsied what I'd done.

Some years ago I had no choice but to use some toilets in a car park. Dark and smelly inside with the stainless steel loo's with no seats. I did the thigh shaking hover but to my horror, realised the sound of running water I could hear was me peeing onto the floor. I'd totally missed the loo and had to run like mad on my exit incase anyone came in and realsied what I'd done.

Well I had to take "the stance" once in one of those hole in the floor toilets in France, with my bag over my arm because the floor was dirty...lost my balance and and as a result tipped the contents of my bag out and nearly lost all my credit cards, etc. down the hole! I've never moved so fast in all my life! :o

Well I had to take "the stance" once in one of those hole in the floor toilets in France, with my bag over my arm because the floor was dirty...lost my balance and and as a result tipped the contents of my bag out and nearly lost all my credit cards, etc. down the hole! I've never moved so fast in all my life! :o

LOL, I remember going on the French exchange in the mid-90s and finding all the female loos were those! We were all totally freaked by them! We all queued up to use the disabled toilet at the time, as that was actually a loo!

We go to France regularly on family holidays and I've lost count of the number of times my daughters and I have piled back into the car and demanded to go to the next stop for loos cos we couldn't use the 'hole in the ground' - its definitely not 'british' is it?!

I remember once as a youngster (at school) taking the stance, as someone opened the door (really heavy solid wood), cracked me on the head, split my head open and I had to miss PE (favourite lesson) to spend the afternoon in A&E. I still have the scar to show for it, and the story of how I got it always raises a smile.

Salsa

:o

:o

A friend of mine sent me this and once I'd dried my eyes and stopped giggling uncontrollably I had to come here and share it with you lot.....

This was great for a Friday coming in from a long week at work!! Lots of laughs. I once tried to lean on one side of the seat(covered in toilet roll!!) whilst performing and realised that I had missed the bowl completely and weed down my trousers. THE HORROR!!!!!!

xD