Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yeh New Car

beth1

I am getting a new car, well a nearly new car next week. Its a Ford Focus in blue, I can't wait to drive it away.

I took some pictures but they didn't come out very well. :( It will be fun driving and parking for a while until I get used to it! :o

The parents and staff at work will be wondering who's car it is in the car park! xD I won't be suprised if some parents ask me where my old car is.

Just roll on next week!

Beth

Yeh I currently have a ford festia but it is sloowly needing repairs. So instead of getting through one more winter I decided to get a new car now and not wait 6 months.

:o on the drive we now have a small family car and a large family car (dads) xD Still haven't worked out how we will mange to get both cars on the drive, as it will be a tight squesee on the double driveway. We will have to be very careful with each car.

Beth

My dad has a focus and its lovely to drive. So lovely to drive something that wants to be driven.

I had a nearly new car a month ago and it really is my pride and joy. Someone threw a conker at it tonight and I an urge to reverse over the little squid! xD

Does anyone else name their cars? This one is called Vin so I dont forget to use diesel rather than unleaded. He's tornado red and I get to ride him to work every day - lowering the tone now. Sorry! :o

I also had a new(ish) car this weekend - a grande espace - boy is it huge. Doesnt fit into any car park space at work or tescos!

We have one of those: excellent for the Ikea run! :o

Enjoy your new car, Beth!

Maz

i too have a ford ,,, fiesta gr8 on petrol hun i also have a 7seater shogun c@8* on petrol

its fun while its all new but as a CM when the kiddies get in it ohhhh muddy wet shoes on

the bk of my new seats

and im on my 2nd set of car mats lol

have fun driving under the speed limit lol

x

I also had a new(ish) car this weekend - a grande espace - boy is it huge. Doesnt fit into any car park space at work or tescos!

We have one of those: excellent for the Ikea run! xD

Enjoy your new car, Beth!

Maz

Snap! I loved it too, it was such a nice car. Now we've got an S-Maxx, we managed to lose a couple of children so don't need such a big car anymore. :o

Beau I lost one last weekend but her grotty car is still on the drive.... what did I do wrong? Made the most of the lovely sunshine and just washed it and hoovered it - and removed leaking bottle of vodka in footwell, cos it was making the place look untidy, lol! :oxD

Be interested in hearing more of that Beau :(:(

It was rather drastic and required us to move from one end of the country to the other but I'm sure the saving will more than compensate. :o

Beau I lost one last weekend but her grotty car is still on the drive.... what did I do wrong? Made the most of the lovely sunshine and just washed it and hoovered it - and removed leaking bottle of vodka in footwell, cos it was making the place look untidy, lol! xD:(

We've got my daughters car with us too, but that's because she never actually got round to passing her test!

Now getting very exited about the car, off to get it very soon. Some light relief after a horrible couple of days (very confidiental issues) in my life!

Although not looking forward to driving back from the place in this wind. Plus looks like I will not be going to weightwatchers again unless I weigh and run with my poorly mummy sat in the car!

I will try and take some better pictures without the car reg.....and no I will not stand near the car! :o

Beth

Well I've obviously gone really wrong somewhere. I've lost two of my children but just lost my OH's car to one of them as well. We are now having to share my car and they (son and wife) have our nice big Zafira :o

Enjoy your new car Beth. It is such an exciting feeling isn't it and as nearly new it should have that smell that only new cars have?

Got the car, oooh what a lovey thing it is. Struggled at first possibley used to the festa, keep panicing when I met traffic and stationary cars. Poor dad won't see the car in all its glory as it is now dark, been on a meeting of some sorts.

I think I better leave ealier than normal due to not being used to the car, oh well who cares still will get there for the right time in the morning.

I also can't wait to show my college friends who haven't even seen a picture of the car at all.

Beth