Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Some News.................

narnia

Narnia, will be thinking of you tomorrow - one step closer to being well!

What a good way to put it, nona!

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, narnia - hope it goes as well as these things ever can.

Maz

Hope you pre-op goes/went ok (depending on the time you get this). I can't wish you enough luck and positive thoughts - hope you can feel the vibes as they are all good and just for you :-)

Just as a smiley thought . .

My hubby finished his chemo in June. His hair grew back fine and just as grey as it has always been, but we have just noticed that his hair is changing (again)! He now has grey hair with . . . . .black roots!!! It's certainly different and he's getting a boost from looking slightly younger.

Hope it all went well today x

all ok, good to go on 28th, am admitted on 27th though for blue dye injection into my boob......................have woken up with a rotten cold which was brewing for the last couple of days, so i guess it's good to get it out of the way now.Told the junior doctor i might decide to put stickers on the appropriate areas.............'this one is for keeps'...........this one needs an asbo........or something along those lines!! His face was a picture :o

Told the junior doctor i might decide to put stickers on the appropriate areas.............'this one is for keeps'...........this one needs an asbo........or something along those lines!! His face was a picture :(

Atta girl, narnia! That'll give him something to talk about at his next doctorly supervision meeting!

Maz

PS I'm surprised you haven't put in a special request for the music to be played during your operation! xD Hmmm who would you choose, I wonder? :o

Narnia, I love your sticker idea, or just to be sure, write straight on your boobs, judt in case the stickers get moved. :o:(

(Now you'll need a visit to the local stationary store for a dry proof boob pen xD )

Peggy

Narnia you are definitley an inspiration!!!!! Love the sticker idea..... you could always use a stamp if the stickers fall off!!!

Hope your presentation went well today.... we get our feedback next week...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Narnia, just popping in to see how you are doing?

Know you must be counting down the days but hope you're keeping the nerves at bay? Remember every day nearer the op is a day closer to being well!

Nona