Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Some News.................

narnia

Thinking of you Jenny, well done for getting it checked out promptly.

Yes, Narnia - I've checked! ... and started nagging my 13 year old too.

Never too soon to be breast aware!

Nona

ok, here is a link to hubby's photographs of Marillion......beware there are squillions of other things, but the Marillion ones are marked up clearly to save you trawling through masses of stuff.You may need a glass of wine to steady your beating hearts when you see H!!! :o:(

http://community.webshots.com/user/alanjonesdrummer

So, is hubby a professional photographer? Great pics, very artistic. xD

Peggy

My dear, lovely friends...................today, my world has been turned on its head.I have been to the hospital, where they inform me they are 99.99% certain I have breast cancer and will need a mastectomy.The good news is that as I went quite quickly, it has been caught early and they are hopeful of a full recovery. I will probably need chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy, so the lovely long hair will be gone, which I am sad about, but i guess it will grow back again?

so, my lovelies, will you all do me a favour.................and yes, that includes the guys among us..........PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check your boobs, for lumps, bumps or puckering, and if you find anything at all that worries you, please make a date with your doctor to get yourself checked over. No tears, no sympathy please, i fully intend to get better and there are a lot of gigs to get to!!

narnia

Hi that is lovely of you, i have inflamed rib cartlidge so i am all clear, i feel bad for even mentioning it when you are being so brave. All my thoughts are with you x x x

That's very odd Narnia, have you have tried logging in afresh. If you can get to this thread go to the header where it says 'Foundation Stage Forum > Miscellaneous> Lounge/Golden time and if it does say that, click on LGT and see what happens. :o Seems odd that you an find this thread but not LGT. Sorry I can't be more helpful, so if that doesn't work you might be best to pm Steve and CC it to Sue.

Glad to hear your news Jennywren. You still haven't told us how you did it? xD

Hi that is lovely of you, i have inflamed rib cartlidge so i am all clear, i feel bad for even mentioning it when you are being so brave. All my thoughts are with you x x x

Good news you are all clear but don't feel bad about mentioning it, what you've done is shown that every lump should be investigated as in these cases ignorance is not bliss. It's always best to find out one way or another. You will have inspired others to go get checked out and I'm sure everyone will agree when the check is positive, Narnia, I think is an inspiration to us all.

Peggy

good, aren't they??????? :oxD

You know how slow I am, but I've just had a 'lightbulb' moment. Did a search for the sainted 'M' on Play.com and saw that I could down load some tracks (I'm an impatient soul) and found "Kayleigh". So I have heard their music before. I just didn't put the two together! Doh!

Maz

Kayleigh's a great track...............but old, and with the old singer,Fish (great vocals though!).............Steve Hogarth has been the 'new singer' for 20 years now, and has vocals of such heart-rending sincerity, it makes my toes curl..............in a very good way!! xD:o

Kayleigh's a great track...............but old, and with the old singer,Fish (great vocals though!).............Steve Hogarth has been the 'new singer' for 20 years now, and has vocals of such heart-rending sincerity, it makes my toes curl..............in a very good way!! xD:o

Oh you see now it all makes sense: I've been trying to put all these odd details together in my head (and the Marilyn confusion didn't help!). Can you hear the sound of puzzle pieces being slotted together in my head? I knew Kayleigh was an old track and now that you mention Fish I remember him too (or rather the name!).

Whatever happened to him then?

Maz