Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C2 Complete

Steve

Hi -

For anyone who has been using the C2 guidance article, I just wanted to let you know we've completed it and you can find it here. (This is a full member's article)

The new bits are C2.4 and the Knowledge and Understanding section at the end.

Any feedback welcome! :D

I have been following this article with a great deal of interest.

I must say that I have been impresed with Helen's approach - my own would probably have been to address each element and pc directly, but I see from Helen's approach that this would have done candidates no real favours, with the element of 'leading by the nose'. Helen is giving food for thought to encourage candidates to reflect on their own practice - how it fits (or doesn't!) the criteria and how to use it to build a portfolio. It is clear and thorough, with helpful examples scattered throughout - as an NVQ Assessor, I commend this article to candidates!

Well done, Helen :o

Sue :D

Helen,

The article is fab - shame it's a year late for me. xD This was the first unit I completed and it would've been so useful to have this to guide me through it. Which unit are you working on next? I'm on to my optionals now and hope to be finished by October - having got through the first unit I found it wasn't so bad after all. However, I know that there are alot of people out there who are struggling and now I know which direction to point them in. :D Just one other question - how on earth do you find the time to do this on top of everything else?? :o

Hey that's nice getting your feedback; many thanks :o

I just did it trying to imagine what I would have liked to access when I did the NVQ, but I didn't know if it was going to be good enough. Glad to know I was on the right track!

Beau,

The next one for the site is going to be E3, (plan and equip environment). We are hoping to put one unit up on the site every month or so, the mandatory ones first. In terms of time, I have to admit to doing very little on the forums for the last six weeks xD And I'm not always going to be the one writing the NVQ stuff....we have another author amongst us!

Sue,

Many thanks for your comments; it's great to hear approval from a bonafide assessor! :D

Brilliant. Thank you. We have a new member of staff who will be starting her NVQ2 this term. I'd planned to help her but you've made it much easier for me to think of the right things to make her think about instead of merely telling her. Thanks again. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)