Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Saying Hello

Hi

Having been reading the forum for a short while, I have become a member due to lots of useful information I have gained. I am about to enrol for the Early Years BA and the EYPS in Sept after just completing a foundation degree, I to am trying to get my head around the EYFS ready for Sept, I am new to a managers position in a playgroup after working in a special needs school for the last 2 years. Just wanted to say Hi

ajay

Hello ajay, A warm welcome to he forum,you sound like you have a diverse lot of knowledge and skills to share, look forward to getting to know you more and good luck with your new managers position in September. :o

Peggy

Hello my name is karen and I have been also looking at the forum. I have posted some replies but not officially introduced myself. I am a nursery manager halfway through my degree and have found some fab help on the forum thank you to eveyone

killowengirl :o

thank you for the warm welcome :o

I have yet to enter the work frame of mind due to spending the last 5 weeks playing with my new puppy, hes a great time waster and a brilliant distraction from work.

a-jay

thank you for the warm welcome xD

I have yet to enter the work frame of mind due to spending the last 5 weeks playing with my new puppy, hes a great time waster and a brilliant distraction from work.

a-jay

ah, It's our puppies 2nd birthday on Friday, Benjie a chocolate labrador. The novelty hasn't worn off yet but I do let hubby take him for his constitutional walks when it's raining :o

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)