Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ideas And Resources Reminder!

Just a reminder to everyone, especially all our new members, that there are lots of Resources and Articles which can be accessed by clicking on the links on the left hand side of the page. There is some support topic planning, which would give ideas for PLOD's, there are articles on working towards EYPS, or motivational planning, which is of course very relevant to planning from September. Plus lots more. Do take the time to look around as there are some really interesting contributions, and a few light hearted and amusing ones as well.

:oxD WHO...........who are MARILLION???????My dear girl, you DO need an education!! link to the best band in the world,is in my signature!! :) :)

Oooh no-one does outraged indignance quite like that! Were you looking over the top of your horn-rimmed reading specs as you typed that? :(

If you need proof, use narnia's convenient link.

Wow! Why have I never heard this stuff before - its right up my musical alley. Off to iTunes again then...

And of course if you take 'ill' out of Marillion you get my name! :o

Maz-illion

:o Can I come out now? Is it safe?

HTH - Hope This Helps or Happy To Help...see I do know something. xD

Yes I went to listen on itunes to educate myself..you're never too old to learn :( and that group ..er I forget their name, sound wonderful- interesting lyrics too.

Sorry to hijack thread!!

They are terrific and the lyrics are the work of the wonderful Mr H!

Easy to remember the name - Marillion - if you're a fan of Mr Tolkein. Originally they were called Silmarillion (The collection of tales giving the 'historical' background to The Lord of the Rings), but it was too much of a mouthful so they dropped the 'Sil'.

Sue :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)